Colorful pregnancy

What to wear when you are pregnant? I have no idea! Hahah I have been squeezing myself in my normal non maternity clothes and to be honest I am not planning to buy any! Okay, the truth is I purchased a few sizes bigger leggings and pants and my last Agent provocateur bra I bought is also 2 cup sizes bigger :D Any way, Its summer so its great to show your belly, since it finally looks like pregnancy and not just like you ate too much. I wish everybody would wear colors and smile! Even though they are not expecting a child.

Co nosit v tehotenstvi? Nebojte se barev! Kez by kazdy nosil neco barevneho a porad se usmival, i kdyz zrovna neni v ocekavani!






A simple idea: Ask a friend or sew it yourself: Just a simple TUBE dress in and color you like from some stretch material. Its simple and you can wear it even after pregnancy.
And yes, black is not a color!

Jedoduchy napad: Zeptejte se kamaradky (tety, babicky) nebo si usijte samy Tubove saty (snad se jim tak rika) z nejake barevne stretchove latky. Vyhoda navic je, ze je unosite i po tehotenstvi.
A ano, cerna neplati!


Thanks to my friend and designer Marketa Sohajova for this great dress! Marketa is a student of UMPRUM and this month she is having her final exams. How did her collection look and who modeled for her? Soon on this blog!


Moc dekuji navrharce Markete Sohajove za tyhle skvele saty! Marketa bude mit koncem mesice diplomove prace na UMPRUM a tyhle saty jsou jejich soucasti. Jak vsechny modely vypadaly a kdo pro Marketu predvadel se dozvite brzy na tomto blogu!

Photo: Gary Lee

2 comments: