Preparations for Oliver's party

If there is one thing I love more than fashion and dressing up in costumes, it is decorating! Anything! Our flat, my dads house... And of course I totally love to prepare parties, weddings or holiday celebrations! 

This year my son Oliver turned 3 years old and I had to make him a wonderful party! Not that he would really care, but somehow, once I started I just couldn't stop until every little detail was perfect! 

Here are a few photos from the preparations that took over a month! 

The amazing and unique birthday invitation is by the talented Katka Prokopova (I cant thank her enough!), and the envelope, stickers on the gift bags, tags etc, are all hand cut and glued with lots and lots of love! 








  And the little foot print is from when Oliver was born! Ever since Superman, joined our household, he is holding this cute keepsake for us. Unless Oliver needs him to help with saving the world!

Photo: Nora Barnhart

No comments:

Post a Comment