Jingle bingle!

Do you know czechoriginalfashion ? Okay, if you are not czech or slovak than probably not. Its a great page, were are a lot of reviews, reports, interviews...and all about fashion, Czech fashion. I have to say its getting better and better here, don't you think? Okay, so, they are having this great competition were you can win a lot of cool stuff (by the way, I was naughty, so there won't be any presents for me under the tree, so thats why I need to win that!) The task is to have one of three best christmas eve outfits. I could have chosen the "good girl" clothes but, because my husband already knows how I am, I could wear something a little bit naughty. How do you like it?


 





Shoes DIY decoration (guess from what), dress H&M, bustle and stockings Agent provocateur.


Merry christmas a Vesele Vanoce!


Photos by Gary lee


1 comment: