Prague Vintage Fair

This years Prague Vintage Fair was inspired by the movie The cook, the thief, his wife and her lover directed by Peter Greenaway. This cult picture with insane atmosphere and amazing costumes by Jean Paul Gaultier was so interesting that we got inspired not just with the story, but with the whole visual feeling of it. My task as the creative director of Prague Vintage Fair was to turn the inspiration into reality. I am adding a few pictures from the installation I did in the main part of the fair. It was a beautiful table set with amazing flowers from Flower Deli (Thank you so much Lukas and Bert!) and we were serving unique vintage purses. Some of the pearl ones were even from the 1900s. 
So delicious! 
I would like to thank the whole team and especially Tereza Schmoranz for letting me be a part of this amazing event!

And more photos from the fashion show I did for Prague Vintage Fair soon!

But now, enjoy your meal!
And some more about the campaign and the fashion show soon!

Photo: Nora Barnhart

No comments:

Post a Comment